The Col·legi d'Enginyers Tècnics d'Obres Públiques de Catalunya (from now on CETOP), with a CIF Q5856255D, is an association registered in the Register of Col·legis Professionals de la Direcció General de Dret i Entitats Jurídiques del Departament de Justícia de la Generalitat de Catalunya with the number ETOP-20.
It was constituted by Decree 14/1991, on January 22nd 1991, of the Generalitat de Catalunya (DOGC núm. 1409, of 20/02/1991.
The CETOP is the owner of the following domains:
Numancia Street, 95-99, Suite 5
Phone # 93.439.87.54 – Fax # 93.363.00.12
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
- Access to the website is voluntary. The present legal notice states that the website users agree with the regulations being established, and their use is in accordance with the law, the moral values and the good faith and/or the good habits.
- The use of the website requires the acceptance of this legal notice.
- The users, except for those relating to the Restricted Area, may visit the pages of this website freely. This area is for the exclusive use of the members to which CETOP has indicated a username and password. The username and password are personal and not transferable. The user assumes responsibility for any damages, direct or indirect, that may result from its misuse, as well as its transfer to third parties. At any time, for safety reasons, CETOP may modify the user's password, previously notifying the member affected.
- CETOP reserves the right to modify the content of this legal notice, without previous warning; therefore, and for a correct use of the website, we recommend visiting this section periodically.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
© 2013, COL·LEGI D'ENGINYERS TÈCNICS D'OBRES PÚBLIQUES DE CATALUNYA, cetop.cat. All the rights reserved.
- This website and its content included in the same, such as: articles, texts, images, logotypes, marks, buttons, software, and others are protected by the valid legislation of the industrial and intellectual property and are property of the CETOP or of third parties that have authorized their use to the CETOP; consequently, the use without the permission of the CETOP is forbidden.
- The access to this website does not entitle any user to the acquisition of any right of property of any part of the website content.
- The CETOP reserves the right to modify, update or suppress any of the website content of this website, at any moment and without previous warning.
LIMITATION OF THE RESPONSIBILITY
- CETOP reserves the right to interrupt the access to its website as well as the provision of any service through the site at any moment and without previous warning, either for technical, security, maintenance or by other causes.
- CETOP will not be responsible for any interruption of service, delay or bad operation. Neither CETOP will be responsible for problems originated by issues that are out of the control of CETOP and/or are the consequence of a malicious or intentional user’s action and/or happen due to unavoidable reasons.
- The information found in this website may not be correct, despite efforts made to maintain accuracy and updating. Therefore, CETOP is neither responsible for the errors users may encounter nor for the damages that may happen as a consequence of using the information.
- This website may contain links to other webs whose content, accuracy or/and usefulness cannot be by any means the responsibility of CETOP. Similarly, the incorporation of a link in the CETOP website should not be taken as a recommendation for users to proceed with their utilization; the decision to use them is their own responsibility.
- CETOP is not responsible for the collateral damages caused by the use of this website and/or its content. It cannot either guarantee the absence of virus or the impossibility to cause damages in the computer systems of the user.
- CETOP is not responsible for any misuse of this website.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND COMPETENT COURTS
- The conditions of this website and the relationships between the user and CETOP will be ruled by the legislation and the Spanish jurisdiction.
- For any discrepancy that may arise between the user and CETOP both parties submit to the Courts of Barcelona, Spain.